Direct Drop-In Aeromotive Fuel Pump Module designed for the Honda Talon!
We partnered with the industry leading fuel system experts at Aeromotive to introduce a new direct drop-in fuel pump module for 2019-2021 Honda Talon 1000 SXS models. The Jackson Racing/Aeromotive fuel pump module for the Honda Talon is compatible with the factory plastic fuel tank and comes preassembled with a 220LPH fuel pump. The module is compatible with both gasoline and E85 fuels. The entire module is direct drop-in unit with no drilling or fabrication required. The kit is compatible with the OEM fuel level sender and ventilation, and includes plug-n-play wiring adapter to OEM wiring harness. A unique feature of this fuel pump module is the ability to run as an OEM returnless fuel system or as a full return style system in racing applications. Each configuration is offered as a kit, including the pump assembly, fuel filter and required fittings.
This product is not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Direct Drop-In Module – Utilizes OEM Tank, Lock Ring, and Gasket
- Utilizes Single 220LPH Pump (E-85 Compatible)
- Incorporates OEM Fuel Level Sender and Vent
- Includes Plug-n-Play Wiring Harness
- Utilizes Aeromotive’s Patented Foam and Bladder to control fuel slosh
- Two Pump Configurations in One Module
- Returnless style with pulse width modulation of pump
- Return style with regulator and integrated return line port
NA GAS – 600HP
FI Gas – 450hp
NA E85 – 420hp
FI E85 – 315hp
Available January 2022